My Little Pocketbooks: Book Blogger Hop: Halloween Edition - Book Characters   
Home About Me Review Policy My Library Book Club Challenges

Friday, October 16, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: Halloween Edition - Book Characters

Happy Friday everyone. 
TGIF!!!!! Everyone! 
*happy dance*

What is Book Blogger Hop all about?
Each week the host at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted writer will prompt a new topic submit by a blogger and everyone can join in with their answers. You should join us! It's quite fun!  No really it is!

This Weeks Topic/Question

October 16th - 22nd - Halloween Edition: Your having a costume party with the theme "Book Characters." Who would you go as? 

My Answer

Ok since we are doing the make believe version and I get to be the same dress size as the character I am picking then I would select...
 Storm from the X-Men series.  I mean look at her.  You mean if I get to pick to be someone for a day. Hell yeah! I would be storm in a heart beat.  LOL!

What about you?

Your having a costume party with the theme "Book Characters." Who would you go as?

No comments:

Post a Comment